On the 21/10/2017 we attended the wedding of Luke and Shelly at St Nicholas Church in Benfleet, Essex. We arrived whilst there was an amazing Elvis singer preforming and started just after the couple’s first dance as man and wife. We were booked for two hours and were busy from minute we had set up. The kids showed the adults how it was done and all props were put to good use.
The magic mirror captured the fun moments of the night and gave everyone a piece of the special evening to take away with them. The guests loved having the opportunity to either print out the pictures in black & white or colour to allow for a different style. Each photo was made unique by using our fantastic props and the paint pad to create a unique twist. Our personalising feature on the Magic Mirror means that guests can write individual messages to the bride and groom on their day.
Our Magic Mirror Photo Booth was booked as a wedding present for the Bride and Groom. They where overwhelmed by the loving gift and made full use of it. We provided them with a USB stick at the end of the evening so they could look back on the joyful evening.
- Jim 40th Birthday Celebrations – Crowborough, East Sussex 30/06/2018
- Wedding Reception – East Grinstead Rugby Club – East Grinstead , West Sussex – 14/07/18
- Wedding Reception – The Roebuck Hotel – Forest Row, East Sussex – 24/06/18
- Wedding Garden Party – Crowborough, East Sussex – 23/06/2018
- Tess’s Wedding Reception At The Dale Hill Hotel – 16/06/2018