A massive congratulations to Emma and Peter on the wedding day and a big thank you on letting us be a part of your special day.
On Saturday the 14th October 2017 Emma and Peter held their wedding reception at Leeford Place in Battle East Sussex. Leeford Place is a lovely country venue perfect for enhancing the magic of their special day. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this venue for a wedding reception.
Our Magic Mirror Photo Booth was in full use for the entire 3 hour hire period, with the guests continually approaching the Mirror wanting pictures. The paint pad was a real hit as it allowed the guests to add a personalised creative touch to all their photos. The large box of props was put to great use as everyone was getting dressed up to capture the best photo of the evening.
The Magic Mirror also allowed great entertainment for the youngsters with a constant queue to have their photos taken, each of them had a large pile of picture print outs to take home with them.
- Sineade & Lawrence’s Wedding Reception – Leeds Village, Maidstone 27/01/2018
- Black Tie Ball – Crowne Plaza Felbridge Hotel
- Birthday at Barnsgate Manor – Uckfield – East Sussex
- 2nd Birthday Party – Platt Mamorial Hall, Platt, Sevenoaks, Kent
- 65th Suprise Birthday Celebration – The Hotel Du Vin in Tunbridge Wells, Kent