On Thursday 07/09/2017 we attended a Cystic Fibrosis Fundraiser for Tash’s Birthday celebrations. Tash unfortunately passed away due to cystic fibrosis. The money raised from the night all went to help find a way to beat and treat this terrible disease.
There was lots of entertainment throughout the night such as our Magic Mirror Photo Booth, auctions, raffles, DJ and a band. The evening was really enjoyable and entertaining whilst raising as much money as possible.
If you would like to donate any money to this fantastic course please follow the link below alternatively click the Facebook link for more information.
The venue was a nightclub / restaurant called MuMu. MuMu is a brilliant venue located in Maidstone high street in Kent. It was a fantastically suited venue for the night as it had a large area for the guests to have their sit down meal, drinks from the bar and plenty of room to dance near the band.
The background that was chosen for the picture print outs was a Moon and Stars theme. Below the photo was the words Tash’s Birthday Celebrations’. The Magic Mirror Photo Booth was a lovely way for the friends and family to relax and grab a few fun pictures to help them remember the night with their print outs. We captured some fantastic large group photos filled with props and smiles.
Check out a few of our photos from the evening
- Jim 40th Birthday Celebrations – Crowborough, East Sussex 30/06/2018
- Wedding Reception – East Grinstead Rugby Club – East Grinstead , West Sussex – 14/07/18
- Wedding Reception – The Roebuck Hotel – Forest Row, East Sussex – 24/06/18
- Wedding Garden Party – Crowborough, East Sussex – 23/06/2018
- Tess’s Wedding Reception At The Dale Hill Hotel – 16/06/2018